IRISH LAW AND JURISDICTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This page contains the terms and conditions on which we supply the Products listed on our website vero.design. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any Products. You may only buy our objects if you agree to provide us with your real name, correct and complete address, phone number, email address, payment details and other required information. You should understand that by ordering Products on this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and we recommend that you print a copy for future reference. You will find details about your recent Orders by logging in to your Account on our website.
RIGHT TO AMEND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. All amendments to these terms and conditions will be posted online. However, continued use of the site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
As our Product range is constantly being developed, we do not guarantee the availability of any Product advertised on the Webstore. We reserve the right, without liability or earlier notice to change, discontinue or make certain Product unavailable.
VAT AND CUSTOMS
All prices of products are listed exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
If your order is placed from outside of European Union, any applicable duties, import fees, taxes and other charges are payable by you. You agree and acknowledge that full payment of such fees, taxes, duties or charges may be required for releasing the ordered products from customs on arrival. We are not responsible for and will not determine or collect any applicable fees, taxes, duties or charges.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Credit / Debit Card - All major cards accepted
Bank Transfer by agreement with us.
Invoices and order breakdowns shall be provided in electronic form only. If you pay by card, then your card will be charged once your order has been accepted by us.
When placing your order, you will have to provide the relevant details for the chosen mode of payment and authorize the payment via your bank or another payment service provider. Unless otherwise provided in Payments, upon placing your order, we will require your card issuer or other payment service provider to place a funds provision on your card or other chosen method of payment. We will not ship your ordered Products to you until your card issuer or other payment service provider has authorized the use of your chosen mode of payment for these purchases. Please note that payments made via online banking (if available) will be charged immediately.
Please note that we reserve a right to cancel your order without prior notice if your chosen payment method cannot be debited.
CONSUMER CANCELLATIONS AND ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If you are a consumer as defined by the law of the EU, you may have the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund within 14 days of receiving the goods and you must inform us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. The cost of postage, packaging and insurance to return the goods will be borne by you and the returned item must be received by us in perfect condition and in its original box and packaging. The cost of non-standard delivery of goods will be deducted from any refund. There may be a re-stocking charge (in the case of the canestrino, this fee will be 50% of the price and in the case of other products the fee will be 30% of the price). If goods are not received back in perfect condition and in their original packaging, we reserve the right not to accept the goods and/or not to issue a refund or credit.
No cancellation of an order will be accepted after 14 calendar days from delivery of products.
Under EU Regulations around online dispute resolution for consumer disputes, we are required to provide consumers with an accessible electronic link to the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform. You can submit your complaint via the Online Dispute Resolution platform, which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr
VARIABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS
Whilst we try to give as accurate an indication as possible of each product for sale on our website, the product photographs found on our website are nevertheless to be considered indicative only, as each piece is made from natural materials and is therefore subject to variation including but not exclusively, natural veining and marking. This guarantees that each piece is authentic, individual and exclusive.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
1. To make an order, you must register with us and pay in full for the product at the time of ordering by supplying us with one of the following:
your credit or debit card details from a credit or debit card company acceptable to us,
by using Paypal,
by way of bank transfer of the sum due, to a bank account indicated by us.
This information is required to be able to process your order.
Alternatively, you may pay by any method that we have agreed in writing is acceptable to us, but in any event we shall not be bound to supply before we have received cleared funds in full. Depending on the results of a credit check we reserve the right not to offer certain forms of payment and to refer you to other methods of payment.
If you wish to pay with a payment card, you must be fully entitled to use that card or account and it must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to us.
2 . You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the product shall be correct, that the credit or debit card, or account or other payment method which you use is your own or is authorised by the owner and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the product. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the product.
3. You agree as of now that any order that you submit to the site is subject to these terms and conditions, or those current at the date on which your order is submitted. You are responsible for reviewing the latest terms and conditions each time you submit your order.
4 Until we issue our confirmation of your order and receive payment in full (unless payment in part has been agreed in writing with us) or if you are a consumer as defined in EU law, we receive your notice revoking your Order, whichever happens first, it remains solely an offer to purchase a product.
5. A contract is formed once we have confirmed in writing that we accept your order and we have received payment in full. Our confirmation of your order shall be deemed to come into effect when we have notified you in writing of our acceptance however you agree and accept that until payment has been received by us, our acceptance does not constitute a contract. Without affecting your obligation to pay us earlier, we may send an invoice to you at any time after we have accepted your order. Prior to accepting your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order. If we or you have cancelled your order before we have accepted it, then we will promptly refund any payment already made by you or your credit or debit card company to us for the order of the product.
6. You agree that you will receive invoices and credit notes exclusively in electronic form to the email address indicated by you.
7. We are not obligated to supply the product to you until we have accepted your order. Unless we expressly state that we accept your order, any email, letter, fax or other Acknowledgement of your order by us is for information purposes only and does not constitute confirmation of an order. In that acknowledgement, we may give you an order reference number and details of the product you have ordered. We may at our discretion refuse to accept an order from you for any reason or we may offer you an alternative product (in which case we may require you to re-submit your order first).
8. The price of your order will need to be validated by us as part of our acceptance procedure. If the price for the order changes before we accept your order, we will contact you and ask you to confirm that you wish to proceed at the amended price.
9. If you make a mistake in your order please contact us immediately at vero.design and we will try to modify the order before it is dispatched. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your order in accordance with your instructions. If the product involved in the erroneous order has already been dispatched then you will be liable for all shipping and transaction charges necessary for changing the order.
10. If your order is for more than one product then a contract is formed only for those products whose dispatch we have confirmed in writing. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until we have sent a confirmation of order in relation to those products.
11. All information, for any purposes whatsoever, supplied by you to us, shall be accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
OUR RIGHT TO CANCEL AN ORDER
Vero Design may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason and shall notify you and return any payment made. In that event, we will try to refund any money received from you, using the same method originally used by you to pay for the product.
SALES TO TRADE
The terms of trade orders are subject to individual agreement in writing with Vero Design. A contract shall be deemed to be formed only when we have accepted the order in writing and payment has been received in part or in full, whichever has been agreed with us.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES
We appreciate your business and make every attempt to get your purchase to you as quickly as possible. The delivery period stated on your order confirmation is approximate and for guidance only. We aim to deliver the object you ordered to you within the indicated time, however there may be circumstances where we cannot ship your order on time to meet the target date.
Packages are wrapped as safely as possible to ensure that each product reaches you in prime condition. Most items are sent by courier and we will provide you with an indication of the time required for shipping and the cost for each order before it is placed. You are responsible for providing all necessary and accurate information to ensure that the package can be received safely by you. When your order arrives, you must first check if the box is damaged. If the box is damaged externally, you must report it to the delivery person and note this on the delivery docket before you sign. You must take a photograph of the damage before opening the external protective box.
If your order is damaged when you open it, you should immediately take photographs of the damage and email them to us as soon as possible together with a copy of the consignment note to email@example.com
We will not deliver to a PO Box address.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY (excluding EU consumers as defined in EU law)
We will accept items returned to us within 28-days of purchase as long as they are unused and in their original packaging. We will issue a credit note for the purchase sum minus any transaction and shipping charges, once the items are received and processed. Any returns received outside this time frame may be considered at our discretion. It is important that you understand that all items must be returned to us in the same condition as they were shipped. Each item must be in an unused and in a perfectly saleable condition. You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.
FAULTY OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
The product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the instructions provided with each item and also found on our website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the product strictly in accordance with those instructions.
If a product is found to be damaged on receipt, we will need your assistance and by providing us with the following information:
the alleged damage, specified in detail and including photographic evidence;
the invoice number, delivery reference number and any further information required by us.
NON DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
In the event that the product complies with the contract between us but you nevertheless would like us to replace or provide a credit note and we find that the product has:
been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions,
been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair;
been used contrary to our instructions for the product; or
deteriorated through normal wear and tear,
we may at our discretion decide not to replace or provide a credit note for the product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage and servicing costs and charge this to your credit or debit card or use the payment details that you provided to us when you made your order. To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result. It is your responsibility to ensure that any product you choose is of the appropriate dimensions and characteristics and suitable for you.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Vero Design is the owner of all intellectual property rights in the website and in all material published on it including but not limited to any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text. Those works are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaties around and all such rights are reserved. You may print one copy and download extracts of any pages from the website for your personal use.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded in any way and not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You agree to be fully responsible for all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees on a full indemnity cost basis, suffered by us, arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your internet account and/or your personal information. The vero.design website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree as of now to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We make no warranty that the website meets your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining conditions.